Alexander the Great lifetime stater, Asia Minor, c. 328-323 BC
Double faced. Size Medium (23 mm diameter excluding bail)
Radiant Concentric Byzantine Cross
Hand-coiled Ram's head torc bracelet, Large Size
Contemporay Glossy Silver Baptisme Cross, heavy & impressive
More new products coming soon
At GreekJewelryShop we have a solid reputation of almost a century of solid quality and for trying our best to help customers find what they're looking for. As a small business and as we manufacture most pieces in our workshop we offer more customization options than most jewellers (half sizes in rings, special requests etc). However it is often hard as a small business to offer a completely flexible return policy.
Although we will try our best to help you if something isn't right, we cannot guarrantee that we will accept a return of all of our items. Please read our following policies and feel free to ask us prior to purchase about a specific product or situation if you are unsure which category it falls under.
We will always accept returns (for either refund or exchange) on:
1) Items received in error (wrong item)
2) Items which may be faulty in any way. Please note that in handmade jewelry, signs of craftsmanship and minor variance are to be expected. These are generally signs that your jewelry has been made by hand and should not be confused with flaw.
3) Items that arrive damaged (photos will be requested and we may need to run a postal inquiry/claim first)
4) Items received not as described. (Even though you can rest assured that photographs and details are offered to the best of our ability to describe items, their materials etc. for the purpose of protecting you from unwanted purchases.)
In any of the above cases, we will additionally reimburse the cost of the return shipment via a 'reasonably priced' transport service provided that we have been notified and have approved the customer's shipping service and cost. We generally recommend using a basic international service with tracking to return the goods and we will not be held responsible in case of postal loss during its return on its way to us.
We will under NO circumstances accept returns on:
1) Items that have received special plating or sizing (eg. gold or rhodium) by request of the customer.
2) Items manufactured to order (eg. all of our 18k or 14k gold items)
3) Items that have been damaged seriously by careless use or accident (although we may be happy to help you repair them at minimal or no cost at all if you send it to us).
4) Any items that have signs of being worn (ie scratches, bumping, perfume stains)
5) Items returned (mailed out) later than 2 weeks of receiving
If a customer decides that they wanted another style or item size after receiving it and wants to exchange the goods (stock permitting) then we will not cover any of the transport costs incurred nor the responsibility in case of loss during its shipment to us. Notification of this request must be made prior to shipping and followed by our confirmation of stock availability.
Fixed size rings (*special category):
We treat fixed size rings (these are the rings ordered by size selected in our drop-down menus) as custom orders because they are made on the spot after your size request. It would not be possible to keep so many options in stock in multiples - so they are made to your size as each order as it comes in. If you order an incorrect size that doesn't fit, we will be happy to exchange the item for another size or item but not provide a refund.
If your order item or case doesn't fall into the above categories, we can't guarantee that we will be able to accept it's return but keep in mind that out aim is to please our customers and make them want to come back to us many times more. So if you're unhappy for any reason with your purchase don't be afraid to ask, (we're actually quite helpful and friendly!)
IMPORTANT! Before any return is made we request that we are contacted for confirmation before it is mailed out to us for our prior confirmation and shipping advice on the best carriers and services to use.